Friday, May 2, 2008

real quiet



Never saw ships like those before. Pieces of stuff that don't belong on a ship, some metal, some human...jagged things meant for rammin' ....those hooks just waitin to be launched. So close they were.





So close I could see them. Captured this. Look at him. I was so hopin' he would not hear me breathin. Shava said the reason we have this particular ASREV and all these weapons mods is for cases just like this, but that we won't engage unless we have to.


I'm so glad we didn't have to.




We make it to our landing spot at Whitefall in the morning. Shava says the people we're doing business with will come 'round to the ship, and he'll go out and talk to them and I will cover him in case they try anything funny. We're going to take turns flying her tonite, but I get to take her in. I love the feeling of taking a ship in.








No comments: