Thursday, May 1, 2008

Beautiful but ..well....maybe not so nice ?



I captured this when he was just 23 years old. The past 5-6 years have not changed him much, except I remember him a bit gentler. Now there is a hard edge to him, one that I've seen on others but never expected to see on him. I wouldn't be at all shocked to find out he'd been off with women and drinkin more than a few times. He's injectin' himself with so many drugs - not just for the deep space trav'el, or to protect from anything he might have got exposed to in his last little 'exchange', but all other sorts of things. Things I never even heard of. When I ask, he says it ain't nothin but a little help from some friends in one of the Blackout Zones, which don't fill me with a lot of reassurance. He don't seem to answer any question straight on these days. Like 'are we exchanging those documents for platinum in Whitefall?'. You'd think that's a simple enough question, but no......

I'm suddenly feelin very..sleepy..I think I shou..ld...goooooooooooooooooolsaay daasj;kld

No comments: