Friday, May 23, 2008

...several days later

My memory apparently was not quite right for the past few days, but I'm clocking at about 95 percent now. Some says 95 per cent of my memory is more than most people run on a good day, so I'm doing 'ok'l

Thing is, there's these thoughts ..,.well, sort of like thoughts ...that won't let go of me. Something happened to me and I don't know how to explain it. Its kind of like my mind had a gate on it before, and I could open and close it pretty much at will. You know, like if I was thinking something or getting a sense off someone, it didn't have a hold of me. I had ahold of it, and while I couldn't do whatever I wanted, I could close that gate pretty much all the time.

After my recent 'excursion', its like _everything_ in my mind is way louder than it ought to be. And, it ain't just louder - it is all mixed together and I can't pull out the pieces. They're like shards of glass in my mind. That's the only way I can describe 'em.

I told Shaylin about it...at least I think I told her. She asked me if some was more 'stronger' than others, but it ain't quite exactly like that. The best way I could describe it was to look back at some old Earth that Was tv program called Doctor Who. There was one of the programs where the Doctors companion got her mind changed. That's what came to mind when Shay was asking me about how it is.

" I take the words. I scatter them in time and space"

Seeing all the possibilities of every thing is a very tiring task indeed.

No comments: